• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What Halloween candy will you steal from your kids after they go to bed tonight?

Chaldfont

First Post
What candy do you like so much that you will shamelessly steal it from your kid's stash tonight after they go to bed.

For me: Take Five candy bars. Mmmmmmmmm salty sweet goodness.

Oh, and Reese Cups.

No, not that I would actually steal my kids candy! What kind of terrible parent do you think I am!? I would never secretly eat chocolates with a nice red wine, justifying it by saying that all that candy isn't good for her and she'll never know anyway, right? As long I throw away the wrappers?

Why would you ever think such a thing! You don't even know me!

Seriously, Take Fives are awesome.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Its all about the Reeses for me.

And of course I believe that you would never do that, because I know I never would either. Fortunately my children have been brainwashed...um I mean raised...to be generous and so they offer me some of their candy freely.

Reeses but the kids have learned to count those so I don't take them anymore. :D

Snickers is next which they are okay with since they both hates nuts.

Twizzlers are another sought after prey for the midnite hunter of snacks forbidden.

Dr. Harry

First Post
Aurora said:
Reece's PB Cups

I see a trend.

This whole Reece's thing is kinda weird. My wife bought three bags of candy, one of the Reece's for trick-or-treaters.

My wife & I don't have any kids, but I had to consciously cycle through the bags of candy my wife bought to avoid keeping *all* the Reece's for myse- I mean, ourselves.

snickers has a good crop this year. (tasted twice to be sure)

Have not gotten achance to check the rest yet. Kids are keeping the candy next to their beds. Guess they both know what happens at night :uhoh:

Remove ads