• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What happened to "Dark Inheritance"

cwhs01

First Post
I just bought Mythic dreams studios "Dark Inheritance" game. But what happened to the company that made it (as either my google-fu is faulty or they truly have disappeared)? is there any additional material published for the game, official or not?

I think it's a cool setting and a book filled with potential and ideas, but lacking a little in focus. I had hoped that such focus could be found in additional books or adventures.

And for those who don't know it, Dark Inheritance is a d20 modern game of superpowered, international espionage involving supernatural horror and occultism. and possibly some other genres in the mix i haven't caught on to yet...

Psion

Adventurer
Yeah... they came out with a spycraft version of the game and had announced their intention to put out material for Spycraft 2.0. But that promise remains to be fulfilled.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads