• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E What happened to the errata/corrige?

physics_ninja

First Post
Update. All of the changes viv a XPs are included. As are the average damage values and the new wording for damage resistance. The snake and the pixie have unchanged DCs.

Upon reviewing, none of the cloud giant spells are attack spells. So a DC isn't needed.

Considering I can't use t-shirts and beholder plushies at my table, yeah, I do. Merchandise should augment, not replace, the game.
But for anyone without a regular gaming group time spent on the RPG over a video games or board game is also wasted. A mix of products servers a broader audience.

Remathilis

Legend
But for anyone without a regular gaming group time spent on the RPG over a video games or board game is also wasted. A mix of products servers a broader audience.

I'm not saying they shouldn't sell lunch boxes, t-shirts, video games or flamethrowers with the game's name on them; merely if that is eating up the majority of the time the D&D crew spends working on "D&D", then you've lost the soul of what D&D is. They're important, but so is the game. Without the game, there is no D&D, there is just a logo plastered on things. Keeping the game healthy should be a high priority, not the bottom of the "to do" pile.

I'm not saying they shouldn't sell lunch boxes, t-shirts, video games or flamethrowers with the game's name on them; merely if that is eating up the majority of the time the D&D crew spends working on "D&D", then you've lost the soul of what D&D is. They're important, but so is the game. Without the game, there is no D&D, there is just a logo plastered on things. Keeping the game healthy should be a high priority, not the bottom of the "to do" pile.
But is it on the bottom of the pile if they're working on adventures and playtesting rather than errata or an OGL? It's unfortunate that they can't do both but they're not ignoring the RPG, just making its releases more special.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads