• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E What happened to the errata/corrige?

Li Shenron

Legend
Update. All of the changes viv a XPs are included. As are the average damage values and the new wording for damage resistance. The snake and the pixie have unchanged DCs.

Upon reviewing, none of the cloud giant spells are attack spells. So a DC isn't needed.

Ok, so there HAS been in fact an errata corrige incorporated into the MM already! Thanks!

Azurewraith

Explorer
Got to love the mysteries that go on behind office doors i mean there's so few of them and we hear nothing and product release is slow i guess they work 1day a week and play poker the other 6. Remindes me of the time the head office of the company i work for declared the "no email Wednesday initiative" we all claimed they just using it to not go to the office and get an extra day off! to test this theory i grabbed the internal phone and hit about 10number combos guess what some one picked the phone up 10times.

Im pretty sure the dnd team is there in the office doing dnd things be it sending emails to third party's trying to hash out a deal for the profit split of the next book or if the price point on the beholder plushy is to high at the end of the day they are selling merch to help try and bolster their profits and tbh its not that long since OOTA was released in all fairness never mind SCAG(wich imo isnt what people wanted but then the minority is usually the most vocal)

Seems like a lot of the D&D team's daily work hasn't got much to do with D&D anymore.

Yeah, that's the impression that I get too. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of a slower release schedule in general, but I just get the feeling that it's a rare luxury for them when Mike and Jeremy actually get to work on the D&D game. Quite frankly, they are understaffed. With as well as the brand is doing, hopefully the execs will realize one of these days that they could probably hire another designer or two. I'm not holding my breath though.

Update. All of the changes viv a XPs are included. As are the average damage values and the new wording for damage resistance. The snake and the pixie have unchanged DCs.

Upon reviewing, none of the cloud giant spells are attack spells. So a DC isn't needed.

If you don't mind, could you tell me what the current attack bonuses are for:
Draft Horse
Mule
Pony
Riding Horse
Warhorse
Assassin

I'd appreciate it.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
I am so glad I happen to be the type of gamer that can make my own stuff up if needed. It saves me so much aggravation instead of having to sit patiently waiting for WotC to produce more and more stuff that eventually hits the few things I might want. I'd hate to be the unfortunate player for whom the stuff that is already out there for 5E across all the official WotC products and all the third-party companies is not yet enough. Must be so irritating, knowing that my tastes and requirements are so specialized that there's not enough stuff produced for 5E that I actually can use. It'd make me want to go sprinting back to 3E just so I'd have several hundred books already at my disposal from which to choose from.

physics_ninja

First Post
Responses inline.
Yeah, that's the impression that I get too. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of a slower release schedule in general, but I just get the feeling that it's a rare luxury for them when Mike and Jeremy actually get to work on the D&D game. Quite frankly, they are understaffed. With as well as the brand is doing, hopefully the execs will realize one of these days that they could probably hire another designer or two. I'm not holding my breath though.

If you don't mind, could you tell me what the current attack bonuses are for:
Draft Horse. No change
Mule. No change
Pony. No change
Riding Horse. Was +2 now +5
Warhorse. Was +4, now +6
Assassin. Was +7, now +6

I'd appreciate it.

I am so glad I happen to be the type of gamer that can make my own stuff up if needed. It saves me so much aggravation instead of having to sit patiently waiting for WotC to produce more and more stuff that eventually hits the few things I might want. I'd hate to be the unfortunate player for whom the stuff that is already out there for 5E across all the official WotC products and all the third-party companies is not yet enough. Must be so irritating, knowing that my tastes and requirements are so specialized that there's not enough stuff produced for 5E that I actually can use. It'd make me want to go sprinting back to 3E just so I'd have several hundred books already at my disposal from which to choose from.

In my case, I'm just not a fan of 3rd party crunch. The only time I use such is when I'm the third party making it. Official matters.

Responses inline.

Thank you! That's exactly what I needed to know.

jodyjohnson

Adventurer
Guess they didn't want the Draft Horse to be the preferred mount over Riding and War.

Probably should go straight to Jeremy for a list. Since they did do an errata on the MM.

Last edited:

Remove ads