• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What happened to the news?

Alnag

First Post
So... are holidays in US or why are there almost no news about 4e now. No new blogs, no new design and development, no new playtest. Damn! Every day I am looking forward to read something and it is less and less of it. :(

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Eh?

There's 4E news (going backwards) for Tuesday, Monday, Saturday, Friday, Thursday, Wednesday... the only day there's no 4E specific news is Sunday. I imagine WotC staffers don't work 7-day weeks.

Simia Saturnalia

First Post
Betcha we're not getting tidbits at the same rate - Monday was bare, Tuesday gave us one - because they're handing over the finished (less playtesting changes) PHB on Friday, and this is 'crunch week' (so to speak - it's always crunch week at Design & Dev!)

Cadfan

First Post
Or they're slowing down because the release dates for 4e are still pretty far out, and if they release a tidbit a day they'll run out of tidbits.

MarkAHart

Explorer
Cadfan said:
Or they're slowing down because the release dates for 4e are still pretty far out, and if they release a tidbit a day they'll run out of tidbits.

This seems likely to me -- May is still a ways off.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Alnag said:
So... are holidays in US or why are there almost no news about 4e now. No new blogs, no new design and development, no new playtest. Damn! Every day I am looking forward to read something and it is less and less of it. :(

From Mearl's blog:

I have no time to blog, since we have to turn over the developed Player's Handbook on Friday, October 5.

So, deadline crunch.

Someone

Adventurer
Cadfan said:

Perhaps they already ran out of tidbits and this is all they have.

:)

Pygon

First Post
But if we get no more tidbits, we'll speculate and become angry. And then 4e will be hated until it's finally released!

Tewligan

First Post
girl.jpg

Remove ads