• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What happened with Deborah.

Eeralai

First Post
I went to bed early, so I can't fill Sage in on everything that happened after he left, but I can say what is going on with Deborah.

After saying she would go get the reward, she delayed leaving for a week and hung around the Tample of Belmay. When she left, one of their clerics accompanied her. The cleric is named Rose. The trip down river was uneventful, and the organization we had been hired by were pleased and surprised that we had survived. It sounds like they would like the place investigated further, and would hire us again when we are available.

The trip home was fast because clerics of Belmay can travel easily from temple to temple if they have seen the temple before. Deborah dropped off Li's money to Lord Tannerson and took the rest to the group in the warehouse.

Deborah is currently staying at the Temple of Belmay and thinking about doing some investigating into nearby places that might prove profitable.

Macbeth

First Post
Could you remind me as to how much the payment was per person? Did Deborah distribute it evenly, or take a little 'commision' for herself, since she was the who got the money. ;)

Eeralai

First Post
Macbeth said:
Could you remind me as to how much the payment was per person? Did Deborah distribute it evenly, or take a little 'commision' for herself, since she was the who got the money. ;)

Li finds 130 gp in his sack.

Remove ads