• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What If...?

There was at least one shot in the trailers of Dr Strange meeting Captain Carter:
1628787952660.png

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Wow, she’s practically a Kryptonian! Leaping over castle walls, punching through stone walls, carrying and throwing car! They definitely upped the dosage on that serum!

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
I do like the more ruthless approach with captain carter. It will be interesting if she is “more corruptible” in the long run.

im guessing not though. I think it’s more likely they go with “like Steve, Peggy has felt powerless most of her life, being a woman in a mans world. So she possesses similar humility to what Erskine was looking for, but was never considered due to being a woman”

the airplane scene was my favorite.

may least favorite was the shield, as it did feel completely out of left field, but in an animated short your going to have to trim things somewhat
I liked the Iron Man nod with Stark making the battle suit for Rogers. I didn't like Carter's uniform. While in the MCU she's British instead of America, she was fighting for America while working for Americans with an American serum, etc. Stark giving her the Captain Britain uniform seemed off to me.

That sword she used at the end may have BEEN Excalibur. We know Hydra was seeking artifacts and she was able to punch it into concrete and use it to slow herself down without so much as scratching the blade.

MarkB

Legend
Yeah. I've noticed that things tend to change more generationally. As kids with new ideas grow up and teach it to their kids who then share the ideas, we get more and more people shifting direction.
Yeah, but that still means you have to put the new ideas out there.

Yeah, but that still means you have to put the new ideas out there.
In every generation you have some people who are open to new ideas and willing to change, and some who will never change, no matter what. The people who can change pass on the new ideas to children, so even the children who will never change grow up with the ideas that where new when they where children.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads