• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What is your icon?

EyeontheMountain

First Post
Mine is a severely cropped picture of a sunset I had lying around on my computer. Its only purpose is to enable me to find my messages easily when scrolling. For that purpose it is excellent.

Wavestone

Explorer
I mostly lurk.. but my icon is a toad that I found on some online collection of free animal pics. Originally a placeholder at another forum, but now I use it all the time..

Nerfwright

Explorer
I believe the original is an oil painting called The Bagpiper, by Thomas Couture from 1877. I think it's held by the National Gallery in Dublin.

It is a good representation of the halfling bard that I started with when I began playing again.

NW

Larcen said:
Me too! I thought it was a melting mask or helmet of some kind.

Well, this thread is certainly turning out to be enlightening...

Put me down as another person who thought that this was a helmet! :D

Mine is indeed Snarf from Snarfquest. I had never heard of it before I got the Dragon Magazine archive about 5 or so years ago. Man was that a good comic. It's just a pity that it finished without a proper ending.

Olaf the Stout

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads