• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What online store to buy from?

ES2

First Post
There is also gamersattic.com (I think that's how its spelled). I ordered from them a couple times and always got an email letting me know that the book was shipped and shipping code so I can track the order.

Heck, I even asked the lady who emailed me what the special discount code was and she reduced my price another 10%.

I have also ordered from amazon.com for a few Exalted boooks...good prices.

Anavel Gato

First Post
I tend to order from Do or Dice. I have never had any problems with them and if I had questions or anything they are great about getting back to you quickly. However, I have noticed since they have revamped thier site and sell more products (like video games and dvds) they don't ship things as fast. I still like to order from them though and all thier stuff is discounted. www.doordice.com

hopw that helps..

TalonComics said:
site (which happens more often than I like) I can get it for you as long as it is in print *and* I'll sell it for my standard 15% off RPGs price.

I can verify that. I've got an order for GURPS from him, should be shipped out in a couple weeks.

(ot)Uh oh, looks like we'll have to learn a whole new set of tags. That kind of looks like html...(/ot)

Remove ads