• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What percentage of your RPG time are you DMing?

What percentage of your time are you DMing?

• Poll closed .

Emirikol

Adventurer
What percentage of your RPG time are you the DM? (was: What percentage of your time are you DMing..but most of you are smart enough to figure that one out ;)

If you don't DM much, do you feel you 'contribute' an equal portion as the DM to the game?

jh

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I play in Sagiro's campaign and run my own -- but with Bioshock, he's been in crunch a lot longer than I have! We haven't played in five months. I'm jonesing.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Percentage of my overall time, it ain't much.

Percentage of my tabletop gaming time? For the past years, it has been at least 75%

Edgewood

First Post
For the past 10 years I would have to say close to 100%. It has only been since I have returned from the RCMP Cadet Academy that I have been playing again, but not as DM.

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
Specifying a timespan changes things:
Over the last month = 0% DMing
The last six months = 50%
Since 3e came out = 30%
Since I was born (with dice in hand!) = 10%

Daijin

First Post
100%...The players wouldnt have it any other way. I was a player for a few weeks before I decided I would be better as a DM. Been that way since...for almost 28 years.

Talic

First Post
Lately, I've been DMing our sessions. But there are 3 or 4 others who also run games, they've just not had time to get anything together. So for me, its about 20% of the time. I get tired of it to easily to DM more than that.

Remove ads