• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What setting are you using?

Phyon

First Post
I am in a forgotton realms game right now and we use pathfinder rules. Most of the knowledge is from material from 2ed

I'm running my decades long homebrew called Morvia. I read the campaign book for Golarion and feel that for the region known as Golarion is WAAAAYYYY too busy and crammed filled with every possible idea that they could come up with and stuffed into an area slightly larger than Europe.
Huh? The map in the campaign setting is an area about the size of Europe, the middle east and most of Africa.

I have started notes for a 3.75 (Trailblazer with elements of Pathfinder and house rules) D&D campaign set in Al'Qadim.
That's kinda what I'm doing; I didn't want to upset the class and race balance from default 3.5, which Pathfinder (and to a lesser extent Trailblazer) both do, so I'm taking some key elements out of both and modding them back into 3.5 for a... 3.75, if you will.

I'd be interested in comparing notes.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads