• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What skill check would this be?

Larry Fitz

First Post
Maybe I'm a stickler for realism, but if she took it off, why did her appearance without it not change at all, I mean, wasn't it doing anything? Or is she wearing like three of them in layers?

I second Crothian, that was definitely escape artist, or I suppose you could say she was breaking a grapple...

hong

WotC's bitch
Larry Fitz said:
Maybe I'm a stickler for realism, but if she took it off, why did her appearance without it not change at all, I mean, wasn't it doing anything? Or is she wearing like three of them in layers?

Now I'm tossing up whether going to the site in question is worth the risk of ruining the picture that this paragraph has conjured up in my mind.

hong

WotC's bitch
hong said:

Now I'm tossing up whether going to the site in question is worth the risk of ruining the picture that this paragraph has conjured up in my mind.

Yes, yes, I'm tossing up RIGHT NOW, IYKWIM etcetera etcetera etcetera.

Krug

Newshound
Larry Fitz said:

She has Disguise +25. ;)

Remove ads