• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

what superhero movie do you want to see?

mooby

First Post
I'd personally love a Green Lantern flick. DC came out with some really good stuff, but Marvel is just growing and growing with all it's movies coming out.

KChagga

First Post
Lobo would be hilarious!

The old image title Supreme would make an interesting flick. Like superman only twisted.

Ironman on the Marvel side

the Flash on the DC side

Alien vs. Predator on the Darkhorse side

and most of all I would want to see THE TICK:D

Jamdin

Explorer
I too would love to see a Green Lantern movie. They could do wonders with cgi. We have seen the big players of the JLA on screen: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and the Flash so why not GL.

A movie with Martian Manhunter would be cool if they stuck with him being a detective on earth. That would be a cool movie too.

John Crichton

First Post
A GOOD Spawn movie. Planetary. The Authority. More Batman. More Superman. A new Wonderwoman. Plus all the above (except Dazzler, that needs to be a network TV show :p).

WayneLigon

Adventurer
The Flash would be just too cool. Green Lantern would be good as well (and the guy who plays Xander on Buffy has expressed interest in same).

What I would really like to see, though?

Doctor Strange

A huge modern/magical chaos. Weird Dali-esque dimensions. The Vishanti. The Master. Baron Mordu. Clea! Sweeping gestures, colorful spells, shouted incantations. Stephen intoning at the top of his lungs 'Nine Rings has Raggador, From Indigo to Deepest Black...'. Tibet. Wong! Bleeker Street. The funky window in his townhouse. The Eye! The Darkhold.

Awwww yeah.

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
WayneLigon said:
Doctor Strange

A huge modern/magical chaos. Weird Dali-esque dimensions. The Vishanti. The Master. Baron Mordu. Clea! Sweeping gestures, colorful spells, shouted incantations. Stephen intoning at the top of his lungs 'Nine Rings has Raggador, From Indigo to Deepest Black...'. Tibet. Wong! Bleeker Street. The funky window in his townhouse. The Eye! The Darkhold.
Ooooo...geekGASM!

What I really want is to see some of those second-tier DC
characters. I mean, Marvel's doing Blade and Punisher and such
and I want to give the big icons a rest for a while (not that I
wouldn't geek out to see the movies).

Turlogh

Explorer
Green Arrow would be a movie I would love to see. One of my favorite characters.
Also the Black Knight, Black Widow and Nightwing.

jdavis

First Post
I'm suprised I have heard nothing on a Avengers movie (the American comic book not the British tv show). When I was reading comics on a regular basis I thought Deadpool would make a good movie character.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
And then there's Antman!

Only kidding, but I think that an Avengers film would actually work even if you stayed away from the "Big Three", as they will most likely each get their own movie franchises. I would include Hawkeye, the Scarlet Witch, the Vision, and maybe some version of Captain Marvel.

Remove ads