• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What the heck does the Demon Construct the Retriever look like?

Lordnightshade

First Post
So last session my group was attacked by Retrievers, and as best I can tell the MM has no picture of this 6 eyed beast. I have no idea what they look like. Can anyone help explain it better as the Demon section of the MM is confusing at best and they don't line up the pictures with the descriptions. Heck I thought the Bebilith picture actually depicted the Retriever until I read the description for the Bebilith.

So I am slightly frustrated.... help!

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
IIRC, they depict both...the shadowy pic of the Retriever and the big purple Bebelith.

Honestly, they're nearly the same...big spikey spider thing. That's all. :)

Fiery James

First Post
Just a quick plug:

Fiery Dragon has done a limited release of Counter Pack 1: Demons & Devils , and we expect a wide release of this title later in August, after GenCon.

Claudio has come up with his version of a Retriever, which fits in nicely with his slightly "buglike" take on the demons of the abyss.

(An aside, see how useful counters can be! Now, please remember that while voting for the ENnies - 'cause Counter Collection II is nominated! :) )

- James

Attachments

• demon_retriever_01.gif
    demon_retriever_01.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 246

Junkheap

First Post
As far as i remember, it was basically a bebilith with meat cleavers as feet and 6 eyes. Deadlt creatures, obviously meant to retreive something for its demon princes.

Remove ads