• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What upcoming summer d20 products are you looking forward to?

What Spring/Summer d20 releases are you looking forward to most?

• Cry Havoc (d20 War Supplement from Malhavoc)

Votes: 64 37.9%
  • Testament (Green Ronin)

Votes: 27 16.0%
  • Bow and Blade (Elf sourcebook from Green Ronin)

Votes: 26 15.4%
  • he Players' Guide to the Wilderlands (Necromancer Games)

Votes: 21 12.4%
  • D&D Warcraft (Sword and Sorcery)

Votes: 39 23.1%
  • Quintessential Gnome (Mongoose)

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Frost and Fur (Supplement for Northern cultures from MonkeyGod Enterprises)

Votes: 14 8.3%
  • Babylon 5 Roleplaying Game and Factbook (Mongoose)

Votes: 39 23.1%
  • Skull and Bones (Green Ronin)

Votes: 27 16.0%
  • The Penumbra Fantasy Bestiary (Atlas Games)

Votes: 23 13.6%
  • layer's Guide to Wizards, Bards and Sorcerers (S&SS)

Votes: 24 14.2%
  • Creature Collection Revised (S&SS)

Votes: 29 17.2%
  • Kingdoms of Kalamar: Stealth & Style Guidebook

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Kalamar: Dangerous Denizens - The Monsters Of Tellene

Votes: 19 11.2%
  • Other (what?)

Votes: 51 30.2%

johnsemlak

First Post
What upcoming summer d20 products are you looking forward to?

I apologize in advance for a not being able to put more titles up there; it's hard to get reliable info on upcoming releases.

Poll is mulitiple choice.

EDIT: I forgot to say I intentionally left out Unearthed Arcana (Edit Arcana Unearthed). I think it's a given a lot of people are looking forward to that.

A couple of choices have typos,

Player's Guide to Wizards, Bards and Sorcerers (S&SS) (or Slayer's Guide... perhaps :D)
The Players' Guide to the Wilderlands

Last edited:

Ron

Explorer
I cheked for Warcraft, Skull & Bones, and "other" to take Green Ronin's Mindshadows in account. Although I will only pick Mindshadows if it includes all rules (except for the three core books) necessary to play.

geepers there are so many.

Not on the list: 3.5, Ghostmarch, Dragonlance, Arcana Unearthed-strictly speaking its OGL but who cares-, a few different Midnight books...

The list just keeps getting longer. Gonna be a nice summer and fall.

Accordlands should've been on there, but I here it's moved back to fall.

Last edited:

Kanegrundar

Explorer
I'm looking forward to the 3.5 Rulebooks, Arcana Unearthed, Revised Creature Collection, Penumbra Bestiary, Babylon 5, D20 Future, Crooks (for M&M), Nocturnals (M&M), and well...I know there are a couple other books. In all actuality, I'd say that D20 Future and the 3.5 books are the only must haves on my list. With those books, I'll be in gaming heaven.

Kane

Aeris Winterood

First Post
Book of War

From Eden games..... Unless Cry Havoc also includes rules and gudelines on how to run a kingdom as well.. then again.. I will pick up both....

Melan

Explorer
The Hall of Many Panes adventure from EGG (boxed set! boxed set!) and the Player's Guide to the Wilderlands from Necro/JG.

Jürgen Hubert

First Post
The Babylon 5 RPG. I'm not really interested in the others, but this one is a must buy. Even though I am usually leery of using the d20 system outside of D&D-style fantasy...

(But hey, if I don't like the rules, I can always use the Silhouette V2.0 rules instead.)

Remove ads