• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What will happen to 3.x errata for WotC books now?

Adso said:
The plan to release 3.5 errata is still going ahead, and we are still on track to release a first, "soft" update very soon including errata for Magic Item Compendium and our first official quarterly release of errata in October.

One of our goals in creating this errata process was to create a system that was edition proof. We will supply errata for 3.5 as long as 3.5 is our published and living game. After the release of 4th Edition, the process moves forward, but the 4th Edition releases will the subject of the updates.

Here's hoping the books I'm interested in get errata'd before 4E comes along then.

Olaf the Stout

Graf

Explorer
Publishers want to sell new product.
Not old product.
(and having errata or not having errata doesn't really affect sales of old product anyway)

Graf said:
Publishers want to sell new product.
Not old product.
(and having errata or not having errata doesn't really affect sales of old product anyway)

I understand the business reasoning behind it. It still doesn't mean that I'm not a little disappointed by the decision though. :\

Olaf the Stout

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads