• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What WotC employees are getting for Christmas!

Glyfair

Explorer
Steve Winter's blog has a picture of the present given to employees of WotC. It's Snowball, the Holiday Edition Beholder.
dnd_mi_snowball.gif

How cool is that? (Pun semi-intended).

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Frukathka said:
Oh, man. :\

Now I want one. I wonder what the odds are of this becoming available on the consumer end?
I want one too...

But probably it's not made for the consumers, or as the MtG Holiday cards only available at very special events.

But on the bright side: It's a 4E beholder! Perhaps it's the sculpt of the next DDM beholder, just with snowy plastic and paintjob! Now we can see it in advance!

Cheers, LT.

Contrarian

First Post
Frukathka said:
Oh, man. :\

Now I want one. I wonder what the odds are of this becoming available on the consumer end?

Pretty good, actually, if you're willing to wait 10 or 20 years for some WOTC employees to retire, clean out their attic, and sell their unneeded kitsch on ebay.

(Not joking. You see ex-TSR employees selling TSR kitsch on ebay from time to time.)

BadMojo

First Post
I think that would make the most awesome-est ever contest prize. Imagine if A Really Big D&D Fan Site could get a hold of one to give away for the holidays.

One can dream.

Paladin

Explorer
For Charity?

IMO, WotC should auction a handful of these on eBay and donate the proceeds to a charity this Christmas. That way a few non-WotC folks could actually get their hands on one, a charity makes some money, and WotC gets some good press. That's my two coppers anyway...

Remove ads