• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E What would be the most fun "All ____" Party?

Stormonu

Legend
I'm surprised no one has stepped forward to say All Rogues. From Robin Hood, Ocean's 11, The Sting, James Bond, Leverage, etc. could be drawn from for the sort of mischief one could get into.

And no, all Kender doesn't count...

Some more ideas:

All Mounted! The campaign would take place over vast fields, hills, and valleys instead of in dungeons or crowded forests.

All Entertainers! Everyone takes the Entertainer Background, and is part of a band.

All Cursed! Everyone chooses races, backgrounds, or subclasses that are curse-themed: warlocks, Haunted Background, Path of the Beast Barbarian...
My brother ran an all-mounted game in PF1, since that's the only way to actually play mounted rules.

My cavalier's damage outpaced every other weapon-user by an order pf magnitude. I also killed an elephant in one hit, which was awesome.

Oofta

Legend
All female Tabxi bards? Josie and the Pussycats?

I tried Mages R Us long ago, they died an ignominious death. People always think about how powerful they'll be at higher levels, but they have to get there first. Maybe nowadays it wouldn't be that bad.

A group of rogues could be fun. Personally I'd probably go paladins. With different paths they could be quite powerful, although you could do something similar with clerics

Remove ads