• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E What would be useful on a 11"x17" character sheet?

Scorpio616

First Post
What would be useful on a 11"x17" character sheet for D&D 5th edition?

Not seeing (m)any really big sheets, so I'm trying to brainstorm what would be useful to have if there was some extra space was available on a sheet.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
What's useful? Page 1 and Page 2 of a standard sheet?

It is twice the size, after all...

Evenglare

Adventurer
There's a couple of things I wouldn't mind seeing, even though I LOVE the 5e sheets. I'd like a section for a familiar/animal companion/wild shift whatever stats, I'd also like a specific section that has laid out exactly what you get at each level (so you can remember if you took a feat or ability bonus, what sub class you took, etc)

jrowland

First Post
essentially you are talking 4 pages in booklet form.

There are some character sheets in the DL section, some of which are 4 pages. That's a good start.

I'd like an expanded attack area (to list all weapons AND cantrip attacks eg)
A feat section
Features broken into race Features, class features, background feature
The standard page is missing something from backgrounds...such as the performance type for entertainers, so something like that
A better/bigger equipment section
Animal companions/familiar/Wild shape forms
"Spell Book" with room for descriptions (no columns, single page so you can write across the page things like: 3 rays/+7 to hit/2d6 fire dmg/+1 ray when bumped

Remove ads