• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What would people with these Intelligence scores act like?

TrueSpade

First Post
Pretty much what the title says. If you were ever able to play a character with these following intelligence scores, what would be typically expected?

Int Score 5
Int Score 10
Int Score 20
Int Score 30
Int Score 50
Int Score 100 (lol)
Int Score 1000 (yeah, ur head would probably explode....alot)
Int Score 10000 (omnipotent?)

The Red King

First Post
5 would be animalistic.

100 and over..... you wouldnt be able to understand anything they did becaus ethey are just too smart. And they would look at you like you were a stupid ant.

kitcik

Adventurer
Int Score 5 a person that would answer this survey
Int Score 10 a person that would post this survey
Int Score 20 my mom - Happy Mother's Day!
Int Score 30 Einstein on Gingko
Int Score 50 Hal (brain the size of the universe...)
Int Score 100 E*Trade baby
Int Score 1000 if I knew, I wouldn't be answering this survey
Int Score 10000 TOTALITY (just don't eat it) ^^

^^ if you get that reference (without cheating) I will XP you...

Last edited:

Int Score 5, Probably a particularly dumb half orc, or a semi intelligent creature
Int Score 10, your average peasant
Int Score 20, your more intelligent than most wizards here, and arrogant as an elf id imagine
Int Score 30, you have super human intelligence now, locked away finding knowledge by the seems of it
Int Score 50, boccob is this intelligent, so you d probably be able to suss out how wish works : born with super human intelligence, or as a god
Int Score 100, twice as smart as boccob the mystery's of the universe would seem a bit trivial
Int Score 1000, twenty times as smart as boccob, maths and logic would appear as facts before you rather than puzzles
Int Score 10000, two hundred times the intelligence of boccob, youd act as arrogantly as I probably do x)

kitcik

Adventurer
I totally know the E Trade baby. Just watched a commercial a few minutes ago.

I just XP'd you in another thread anyway, but the * was next to the last reference only - "TOTALITY (just don't eat it)"

EDIT: Oh wait I see - I used the * in E*Trade like the trademark. Sorry for the confusion. Editting the original to use a different footnote notation.

TrueSpade

First Post
Do you know what kinds of things the listed intelligences would be capable of? Like if I wanted to make a Gundam, how smart would I have to be? (assuming I had all the materials I needed)

or a Death Star, or a Laser Cannon with infinite ammo >:D

But seriously, would you need an int score over 100?

Sekhmet

First Post
Pretty much what the title says. If you were ever able to play a character with these following intelligence scores, what would be typically expected?

Int Score 5
Int Score 10
Int Score 20
Int Score 30
Int Score 50
Int Score 100 (lol)
Int Score 1000 (yeah, ur head would probably explode....alot)
Int Score 10000 (omnipotent?)

As presented in AD&D, an int of 3 is an animal. Between 3 and 8 is retarded. An 8 is stupid.
10 is average intelligence.
18 is Einstein (or any genius level intellect).
20 is super genius, we're talking Kim Ung-yong or Gary Kasparov.

From here on, it is purely conjecture.

Beyond 20, no one yet born has ever been that smart. A 30 would call Kim Ung-yong a simpleton, and on the reverse, Kim wouldn't even be able to comprehend his level of intelligence.
A 50 would be comparing an mentally retarded infant (Kim Ung-yong, in this example) to a man twice as smart as Einstein.

What they would act like is entirely different altogether. Purportedly one of the most intelligent men alive, Chris Langan is a bouncer, and a bit of an oafish one at that.

To create a Gundam, comparing it to current levels of technology, a 25 would more than suffice. The Death Star would be much more reasonable, probably only a 20.
I won't touch the infinite laser cannon with a 10 foot pole, though.

Last edited:

RUMBLETiGER

Adventurer
I just XP'd you in another thread anyway, but the * was next to the last reference only - "TOTALITY (just don't eat it)"

EDIT: Oh wait I see - I used the * in E*Trade like the trademark. Sorry for the confusion. Editting the original to use a different footnote notation.
lol, It's ok, I think I cheated.

elizabethjw

First Post

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads