• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What would you do with a Rouge Toad?

Wycen

Explorer
Back in 1999 when the Planescape Torment forum had play by post gaming, a friend introduced a rouge modron into the thread. I had to jump at this chance and immediately had Xanxost introduce a red slaad to the modron. It took a few days before I let my friend know what a red slaad was so interested in the lawful modron. ;)

Liolel

First Post
If dispel magic doesn't work I think break enchantment should be castable by the cleric and that should work. Don't have my books in front of me to check.

Moulin Rogue

First Post
I dunno what to say about the rouge toad, actually I'm kinda more curious about this "half Dorc". I've met some Total Dorcs in my time, but I didn't know Dorcy characters got many chances to cross-breed. :)

milotha

First Post
Rename him The Red Menace. ;)

This is a rather warty problem. I don't know how you are going to get out of this sticky situation. I hate to jump to any conclusions, but I'd fly in the face of conventional wisdom and recommend you leave him as a toad until his character croaks.

He would make a great faux familiar.

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Stereofm said:
kindof limits the choice of girlfriends though...

I don't know... i hear he's got a wicked tongue, after all. :eek:

But seriously, we had to deal with a polymorphed character last session. Break Enchantment was what we used to bring him back to being his normal bow weilding nastiness.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Heh, Heh Hun,
Yeah, heh, hun, heh,
FROG BASEBALLL !!
Shut up Bevis.

Princess Quest would be delightful - mabey a gypsy princess to go with a prince of thieves?
Not really practical in dungeon - Break enchantments prolly your best bet.

~Johnny~

First Post
Since I came in too late to make fun of the "rouge" typo, I'll just have to provide an off-topic anecdote:

When I was 11, my best friend (and only D&D partner at the time) was totally convinced that "rogue" was pronounced "raw-goo." During one session he DMed when I was surrounded by rogues, I thought I was the victim of some horrible pasta sauce attack.

Gruck

First Post
Rogue rogue rogue rogue

Maybe if I type it enough I will get it right.

Thanks for the help.

The dispel won't work since the magic is permanent and isn't dispelable.

Looks like our options are Death or break enchantment.

Was hoping for more.

DAM YOU BALEFUL POLYMORPH :mad:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads