• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What would you like to play? (Closed, look for the d20-40k thread)

VoidDragon

First Post
Hi everyone, I haven´t been here for very long, but I was browsing this forum (looking for a game) and I realized there was a serious lack of ´em. I´m totally willing to run one of:

A d20 Warhammer 40K game based on Skrittiblak´s rules. Likely it would involve a small group of mercenaries hired to investigate a planet that had lapsed on its Imperial Tithe.

Or

A d20 Modern game. The players would be agents working for Department 7, hunting international criminals, secret operations to ensure world stability, etc. Near-future Earth setting.

I would hate to go through the trouble of starting a game up and having it die due to disinterest. Anyway, please chime in about which you prefer and I´ll have a real recruitment thread up soon.

Last edited:

Paper_Bard

First Post
Hell yah! What are the odds of someone wanting to play the warhammer 4ok d20 game! I downloaded it... and have yet to be able to really play it. Count me in in 40k... and If the majority want to play modern... that's all right with me too!

What level would it be... and would it be possible to play any alien races (Just throwing one out there... orks?)

Rhun

First Post
I would love to get into a d20 Modern game that survives beyond the opening posts...I don't have the d20 Warhammer stuff.

Remove ads