• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What Your Miniatures REALLY Think Of You

Yttrai

First Post
I had to rewind a few times, to watch parts i missed the first time because i was laughing so hard.

"Yes. You detect evil."

Priceless.

As a player who is often the most bloodthirsty and lacivious at the table, i have to take a small amount of issue with the stereotypical behaviour of your one girl player. I'm not trying to pick a fight, and overall i think the video was awesome. You just got so many details so right, and so funny. But that joke didn't work for me at all, and makes me despair for all the progress girl gamers thought they had made. Again, NOT picking a fight, just hoping you'll take the constructive side and not be hurt at the criticism.

Thrommel

First Post
Thanks for the kind words, everybody! I'm glad you enjoyed it. A lot of the ideas came out of real life moments in my own games. (Well, except maybe the end.)

I totally understand the comment about the character of Alissa. Her backstory is that she's new to the game and has a totally different set of priorities than the other more seasoned players at the table. That didn't come across exactly how I wanted in this five-minute short. Next time will be different.

As for Fear of Girls 2, all I can say is that I had a busy week right after Gen Con...

-Thrommel, who will keep you tuned when he can say more.

Thrommel

First Post
{But Father Lucien totally should have gotten a save.}

I made sure to include it, they just don't mention it aloud. If you watch closely, he rolls a 20 sider while Alissa is rolling her damage.

{Where's the "No miniatures were harmed in the making of this movie"?}

Sadly, that's not true.

*WEEP!*

-Thrommel, who quietly asks that you not report him to the A.S.P.C.M.

Remove ads