Whatcha gonna run? Whatcha wanna play?

QuinnHarlech

Explorer
QuinnHarlech has run ToC games at DCGD before -- perhaps the Great Old Ones could be invoked to persuade him... who dares?

Hmmm. You have to tempt me, don't you?

I have been thinking of running a ToC adventure that's true to Lovecraft: No combat. Everyone loses for the Mythos-creatures are so far beyond humanity that we pose no danger and little interest to them; we just get stepped upon. The readers/players question the purpose of what happened. Rather bleak. Very unlike most CoC adventures (including the one I ran previously). No one who's on antidepressants would be allowed to sign up.

Mark Causey

Explorer
It's looking pretty solid that I'll have an Arabian Nights adventure using Old School Hack ready for DC Gameday. I'm working on the new classes right now. Almost done with my version of the Sha'ir.

Dungannon

First Post
I have no idea what Old School Hack is, but based on all the positive talk I'm seeing about it, I hope I get to play it at DCGD.

evilhat

Explorer
My notions are now starting to drift to "custom system that is heavily DRYH-like" rather than straight up DRYH. Sort of a playtest of a hack, using DRYH-like concepts to drive a one-shot based on Inception.

Remove ads