• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What're we going to do?

Eccles

Ragged idiot in a trilby.
We're buried under the earth, exhausted of most magical force and largely healed.

Our resources - we have a few hours (not long enough to rest ourselves), and a wounded warrior and warmage who we can heal up.

We've not yet been able to pick up any of the new spells we learned since breakfast this morning(!)

Expected enemies: A boss lizardman together with 2 lieutenants with HPs in the 90-100 range.

Anyone got anything clever they can add to this?

Inconsequenti-AL

Breaks Games
Wonder if we could take an hour and prepare the new spell slots we got since levelling?

Frankly, if:

You're all gonna dieeee!! Mwa ha ha ha!!!

I'd quite like to cast 1 of the new level of spells I got, but can't currently use. :heh:

Other than that, we could hamstring Endo and run away while they're eating him?

I suggest Endo as he's the easiest target when out of spells!

Eccles

Excellent idea.

And whilst tactically there may be *some* merit in leaving the woman and soldier to have their arms and jaws broken by a lizardman lordling, I really don't think we can actually leave them there for that to happen. It's just a bit... cruel...

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Inconsequenti-AL said:
Other than that, we could hamstring Endo and run away while they're eating him?

I suggest Endo as he's the easiest target when out of spells!

I think your character makes for the more filling meal, though!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I think I'm looking forward to seeing some resourcefulness this week - how to defeat a difficult challenge without the usual arsenal? I'll be very lenient towards interesting, resourceful methods.

Eccles

Morrus said:
I think I'm looking forward to seeing some resourcefulness this week - how to defeat a difficult challenge without the usual arsenal? I'll be very lenient towards interesting, resourceful methods.

We're doomed! Doomed I say!

Remove ads