• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 What's a good feat for a 9th level 3.5E druid?

Epametheus

First Post
My druid's feats are Power Attack, Cleave, and Natural Spell (from Masters of the Wild). I just hit 9th level, but if there are any neat choices available now, they haven't occured to me. Best I can think of is Craft Wand (I've always found wands to be handy), Great Cleave (yeah, brown bear form + Power Attack does that much damage), or Craft Weapons & Armor (mainly for the Necklace of Natural Attacks).

Is there anything really neat that I'm overlooking?

shilsen

Adventurer
A few suggestions:

Scribe Scroll - Allows you to put together scrolls for some of the nifty spells on the list that you won't prepare daily but might need in a pinch.

Multiattack - It's arguable whether a druid (not having multiple attacks in its natural form) can qualify for this feat or not, but if your DM allows it, that gives you a +3 to hit on your attacks with the secondary natural weapons in animal form.

Improved Grapple - Makes the already scary bear form even meaner.

heliopolix

First Post
Improved grapple would rock, but your druid needs Improved Unarmed Strike first.

If your DM allows it, Improved Natural Weapon (From the 3.5 MM), will bump that brown bear's claws up a die type.

Improved Overrun, or Improved Bull Rush are handy for breaking through the flank to get at the archers/mages, but to be able to do it effectively you need a Tank to tie up the heavy melee types. YMMV, but if you have teammates to make it work, it can be really effective.

Just my 7 cents (inflation :D)

Remove ads