• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's a troll?

A troll should be:

• Immediately be doused in flame and acid!

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Communicated with and if they don't shape up it's acid and flame time!

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • Always treated with respect in the hope they'll change their trollish ways

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • What's a troll?

Votes: 6 12.2%

hong

WotC's bitch
BigFreekinGoblinoid said:
The most successful ( in terms of accomplishing their attention getting objective ) type of troll post I have seen is the guys to who sign up with an alt ID and pretend they are female. I hate to admit I find it somewhat funny when they pull in dozens upon dozens of posters. WAY more reaction than a comparable newbie post by an obviously male or sexually ambiguous identity.

Edit: I may or may not be thinking of any of the threads you are thinking of. Don't jump to conclusions - I haven't seen a REALLY good one of this nature for some time now.
I am not female.

Zappo

Explorer
hong said:
Also, I keep getting Pielorinho, Shilsen and Zappo mixed up in my head. I am not sure why.
That's because we're all multiple personalities of Piratecat's. Also, since you are more than 8 CRs below me, I ignore you because I can't gain XP from you. :p

Scarbonac

Not An Evil Twin
Those are all loverly definitions, and junk, but I think that the present-day definition of "troll", given the frequency that the word it tossed about on the Intarweb, should be "Person who posted someting that I (the Generic I, i.e, The Perceiver) don't like".

Contrabassoon

First Post
Somebody who posts a poll with multiple comedy options and then immediately demands that anyone who didn't choose the 'correct' answer justify themselves... well, that's pretty close.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads