• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's new with Phil & Dixie - ONLINE!

Thanks for the heads-up!

I really enjoyed Girl Genius as well. I had all but forgotten about What's New until it started popping up in Dragon again (before going away again).

Henry

Autoexreginated
grodog said:
Oh? Details please :D

Allan, if you missed the BOEF, you missed FINALLY Phil's infamous and much-promised "Sex and D&D" cartoon. I'd heard it, alas, but I've never seen it myself. :(

Rackhir

Explorer
Henry said:
Allan, if you missed the BOEF, you missed FINALLY Phil's infamous and much-promised "Sex and D&D" cartoon. I'd heard it, alas, but I've never seen it myself. :(

It's actually in the second collected volume of What's New with Phil & Dixie. Available from their online store in the link.

Of course there is also XXXenophile as well. Some of the stories cover similar grounds... but that's NSFW, not to mention what it would do to Eric's grandmother (Sorry to hear about her, BTW).

sniffles

First Post
Mishihari Lord said:
Just a heads up for you grognards who remember Phil Foglio's What's New with Phil and Dixie from the early Dragon magazines. It looks very much like Phil is going to be putting them online, with a new (old) one every Sunday. Here's the link: http://www.studiofoglio.com/growf.html
Whaddaya mean, in the early Dragon magazines?! It was still in Dragon up until a year or so ago. :p

Thanks for the link, though. I need to look at Phil's site more often.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads