[What's O.L.D Is N.E.W] Iain M Banks-inspired sci-fi campaign!

Unsung

First Post
Nice choices. :)

Sorry for the lateness of this reply-- obviously things are not clearing up the way I hoped they would. I would still really love to run this game, but it may be a month or more before I'm in a position to do so. :( I really wish that weren't the case, as I like the characters we've got and the direction we're headed in. I hope you'll all still be interested when the time comes, but if you don't want to wait any longer, I can understand that too.

Last edited:

That actually really works better for me, at least. I had been fixing to bow out of this game because I flat-out do not have time right now to finish reading Player of Games and draft a character in an entirely new rules system. If you're willing to shelve this game for a while and then revisit its viability this fall, that would give me some much needed time to clear off my plate. I'll keep myself subscribed to this thread so that I'll be prompted when or if you return and post here.

Shayuri

First Post
I don't mind waiting. If the game was discontinued, I'd just be waiting for a new sci fi game. Better to wait for one that's already got some work done, if I'm being purely selfish. :)

GlassEye

Adventurer
Still here, still interested whenever the game is able to get running. I've had several games wither and die over the past month so I'm ready to start something new but I'm willing to wait.

Guys, I'm bowing out. My workload is about to amp up and with several things on my plate at home, I'm finetuning my gaming obligations. Hopefully, my absence from chargen makes room for someone new to the site to join the fun.

Remove ads