• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's the best idea you haven't stolen yet?

Kibo

Banned
Banned
For my part it's a sort of varient vampire, a darkangel from the books The Darkangel and A Gathering of Gargoyles. Think of it as a fallen celestial with a dozen or so pitch black wings who needs to collect souls to become a full fledged vampyre, who would then perhaps be on par with a demilich.

Anyhoo...next.

Teflon Billy

Explorer
I wish I could go into it, but the EN Boards own Geist has sworn me to secrecy.

Suffice to say that when he gets his act togehter on this particular little project, I'm incorporating into my Spycraft game immediately.

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Piratecat's storyhour. All of it. I keep meaning to steal element of it sooner or later, but never seem to get around to it.

Crothian

First Post
There have been many good ideas in House Rules over the past 6 months that I've used. The revised Half Dragon template stands out in my mind.

And ya, stealing from PC is something I await the chance to do. :D

Craer

First Post
I can't wait for the chance for my players to fight and defeat a beholder-mage I have at the end of an adventure. They would end up fighting on flying carpets, and when they defeat the beholder, I would pop into the VCR a tape of a specially painted watermelon being hurled off my roof onto the driveway.

I really can't wait to do that.

-Craer

Jeph

Explorer
Craer said:
I can't wait for the chance for my players to fight and defeat a beholder-mage I have at the end of an adventure. They would end up fighting on flying carpets, and when they defeat the beholder, I would pop into the VCR a tape of a specially painted watermelon being hurled off my roof onto the driveway.

I really can't wait to do that.

-Craer

ROTFLMAO! :cool:

Tewligan

First Post
hammymchamham said:
Beholder Graveyard (where the corpses float). But it will be used. Someday soon. Someday.
Hey, that's a pretty cool visual.

Oh, and when I'm again running a campaign, I am SO stealing Jurgen's nexus towers that drain energy from the local populace to fuel magic.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads