What's your favorite haunted castle map?

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Thanks. I ment the unnumbered version of the top one pager you posted above
I know what you meant, but there's no word labels, yes, there are numbers, but those shouldn't detract from using this dungeon. I don't have the original file any more, just the exported JPG of the map. So I can crop and fix some things, but I can't easily pull the numbers. This should do for game play...

Here's another view. I blocked out the 'legend' in the bottom right that showed the rooms. Again, this too is a JPG file, not the original map file, which I created 14 years ago. I don't even have the computer that this was created on anymore. This is the best I can offer you.

View attachment 295878
Thank you. Much appreciated. But I think we misunderstood eachother 😊
Besides the dungeon (that I now have in many useful versions, thanks again), I meant the map you posted in your first post, quoted below

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Thank you. Much appreciated. But I think we misunderstood eachother 😊
Besides the dungeon (that I now have in many useful versions, thanks again), I meant the map you posted in your first post, quoted below
I could cover up the legend with the room names on them, and other details. - removing the room numbers is slightly more problematic, due to the transparency applied on the map background. It's a PNG file, just harder to remove those number labels. I figure the close in versions worked as a player map, if you can excuse the number labels on the map - all the text is hidden in those.

Remove ads