• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's your Ptolus number?

Toscadero

Explorer
#527. My wife called me yesterday to let me know. And counting DaveMage's copy, it is at least the second one to make it to Gainesville FL.

General Lopez

Explorer
DaveMage said:
Post it when you know!

I do not know what happened. I paid for it on thursday 8/25 and have a reciept to prove it. I got number 38 and the reciept from them says the 8/31. Kinda of a let down I thought I was going to get in the top 10. Did this happen to anyone else?

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Bloodphantom said:
I do not know what happened. I paid for it on thursday 8/25 and have a reciept to prove it. I got number 38 and the reciept from them says the 8/31. Kinda of a let down I thought I was going to get in the top 10. Did this happen to anyone else?

That's weird. Did you pay by credit card? If so, maybe there was an issue with your credit card's bank. (I'm just guessing wildly here.)

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Olaf the Stout said:
I think that you may find yourself looking into the mirror for that one DaveMage!

Olaf the Stout

IIRC, I did order as soon as I saw I could, but I have a feeling one of the Malhavoc board regulars beat me to it. :)

Baron Opal

First Post
So, I've been checking the front porch for the past week, eagerly anticipating the arrival of the book. After a splendid evening with the wife watching the DCI Quarterfinals, we come home to, alas, no book on the porch. My wife rolls her eyes, and I take the babysitter home. After dropping her off, I park the van in the garage, and, Lo! and Behold! a cardboard box, beat to Hell and back, is leaning up against the back garage door. The back door. Behind the freakin' house! How long has it been there?

Opening the box gingerly, I know that all that will be inside is a vaugely Ptolus-like mass of mangled paper and ink. The book is unharmed. Only one corner is a bit smushed, another is creased but it is only visible to close inspection.

#651/1000, May 5, 2006.

Keith Robinson

Explorer
# 514 (ordered Apr 16th)

One dint to the bottom right corner, but otherwise fine.

I love the embossed cover and the book is massive. It's like an encyclopedia. Really good binding (with attached ribbon book marks), plus four pullout cardboard bookmarks!

Very cool (and worth every cent!)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads