• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's your screenname mean?

Where'd you get that screenname?

Henry

Autoexreginated
Take your pick:

1) My real name is Algernon Q. Thristwhistle III, but I wanted a more exotic name when I signed up to the forums;

2) I was about as creative as Eric Noah. :)

Away from ENWorld and the Message Board We Don't Talk About, I'm known as ENHenry.

Last edited:

James Heard

Explorer
diaglo said:
whenever i see your screen name i always want to ask you: what did he hear?

it's like an incomplete sentence or something. or the punchline to "how do you keep an idiot in suspense?"
My theory is that spelling in the hills of pre-civil war Southern sharecroppers wasn't a really big deal. For all I know I'm really a Hataxameggomon, and Heard was "just for short". That would be kind of cool though, so I doubt it.

AFGNCAAP

First Post
As per the .sig:

Ageless, Faceless, Gender-Neutral, Culturally-Ambiguous Adventuring Person

Or AFGNCAAP, for short. It's the "name" you're given in Zork: Grand Inquisitor for your character in the game. It's given to you by the current ly former Dungeon Master Dalboz of Gurth (whose soul was torn from his body & locked inside a magic lantern, ala the trusty lantern from the 1st Zork game)--the character is voiced by none other than Michael McKean (Lenny of Laverne & Shirley fame).

Other notable cast members include Dirk Benedict as Antharia Jack, Erick Avari as the Grand Inquisitor Mir Yannick, Rip Taylor as Chief Undersecrety Wartle, Oliver Muirhead as an Inquisiton Guard (he's the British guy w/ the msutache in those Tombstone Pizza commercials), & Donald Gibb as Floyd the Bouncer (Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds). All of whom made for an intertaining game that hardly anyone except Zork fans remember. :D

AGGEMAM

First Post
It's danish baby/toddler language meaning literally: Is it food? .. in english it'd probably be spelled something like: ESHFUD.

The word was used extensively in a danish radio show, so much so that the danish design team of Hitman and Hitman 2 felt they should include the name both in writing and as sound hidden in those games.

kerakus

First Post
Kerakus was the God of War in my first homebrew campaign world. Being a teenage powergamer and having just read the Avatar Trilogy for the Forgotten Realms and Wrath of the Immortals for Basic D&D, I decided my world needed to have gods walking around and continents breaking apart and all of that. During that event, Kerakus killed the God of Wisdom and absorbed his personality and portfolio into himself, turning from LE to LN and making him not such a bad guy. I've been using him as a screen name for several years now. Ironically, in the homebrew I run now, I use the core gods in the PHB but I play Hextor more like Kerakus than the tyrant he's supposed to be.

trentonjoe

Explorer
Trenton= City in NJ
Joe= Name

Ofcourse, I live in Roebling and my name is Chris. Soooooo

It is my Karaoke stage name. I used to be real big, knew all the hot spots, had a group of loyal fans, thought about turning pro........

I used the same name for pretty much everything (much easier to remember that way) and I play alot of cards on line. Lately the buffoons at Party Poker have have been reading my name as Trent on Joe. I am constantly surprised on how people thing "gay" jokes are funny.

Remove ads