• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's Your Top 3 Most Favorite Movies?

Wik

First Post
Pshah. Everyone knows that lists have to be top fives, not top threes.

1. Bladerunner (woot!)
2. High Fidelity (of course)
3. Grosse Point Blank (henh)
4. When Harry Met Sally (uh... shut up!)
5. About a Boy (woot!)

invokethehojo

First Post
1. fight club
2. primer
3. memento

If you haven't seen primer do yourself a favor and do so. It is a small indie movie about some guys working in their garage trying to become the next bill gates that accidentally invent a time machine. It's very lo fi and down to earth and just surprisingly well written. There is no flashyness to it at all, just a very intelligent and fresh look at the concept.

Ed_Laprade

Adventurer
1. It Started With Eve. (Deanna Durbin, for those who've heard of her.)
2. Star Wars. (Just Star Wars... Han shot first!)
3. About a zillion others, including many of the above.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Rocky Horror Picture Show (I estimate that I've seen it 300 times and I'm ready to go again)
Monty Python and the Holy Grail (funniest movie ever)

and

and

I CAN'T PICK A THIRD! There are many movies tied for third that I can watch over and over, but it depends on my mood and time of year. For example, I can easily watch and enjoy 24 hours of A Christmas Story each year. Brazil, Amadeus, The Exorcist, Shaun of the Dead, Willy Wonka and the Chocalate Factory, Heavy Metal. And lots more.

Splurch

Explorer
Thats a hard one , I think in no order:

Highlander (Original)
Princess Bride
Usual Suspects

*(with close runner ups of Tombstone, Fight Club, Star Wars (A New Hope), Caddy Shack, & Blues Brothers)*

WingOver

First Post
Blade Runner
The Empire Strikes Back
Sling Blade

Though it was difficult to pick the top 3. Also loved:

Big Trouble in Little China
Ladyhawke
Raiders of the Lost Ark

Remove ads