When good roleplayers rebel...

Garmorn

Explorer
If all you need to get the campain back on track is to have the Characters cross to a different land, just have the vallian flee at some point to where you want them to head. Give them enough info so they know roughly where he is head. They will most likely chase him. If not, he can be a pain and send henchmen to mess with them. Soner or later they will go after him.

ThirdWizard

First Post
Garmorn said:
If all you need to get the campain back on track is to have the Characters cross to a different land, just have the vallian flee at some point to where you want them to head. Give them enough info so they know roughly where he is head. They will most likely chase him. If not, he can be a pain and send henchmen to mess with them. Soner or later they will go after him.
I second that. Use your DM Hand (TM) to uproot Dungeon02382 and in its place, put KeepOfBBEF94821 in its stead. Problem solved! :D

hong

WotC's bitch
diaglo said:
i miss overbearing myself. :D
If I could overbear myself, I'd never leave the house.

Whoops, sorry, that's PUMMELING myself. If I could pummel myself, I'd never leave the house.

Agback

Explorer
hong said:
If I could overbear myself, I'd never leave the house.

Whoops, sorry, that's PUMMELING myself. If I could pummel myself, I'd never leave the house.

Grappling yourself not good enough any more, Hong?

Regards,

Agback

ciaran00

Explorer
You should give the villain a call on the phone and tell him that he screwed up and that you can't help him as a DM anymore. Tell him that his bold coercion plan didn't work, as you may have already told him, and that he's screwed if he doesn't get himself out of this mess and kill some PCs. Give him an apology, you know, something to calm him down but warn him that if he continues slipping in his performance you'll be forced to replace him with someone better.

ciaran

Orryn Emrys

Explorer
ciaran00 said:
You should give the villain a call on the phone and tell him that he screwed up and that you can't help him as a DM anymore. Tell him that his bold coercion plan didn't work, as you may have already told him, and that he's screwed if he doesn't get himself out of this mess and kill some PCs. Give him an apology, you know, something to calm him down but warn him that if he continues slipping in his performance you'll be forced to replace him with someone better.

Best idea I've heard all day! :D

Remove ads