• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

When Iron Kingdoms?

psionotic

Lock & Load came out a loooong time ago now, and I've been waiting oh so patiently for the Iron Kingdoms campaign book. However, the news page on Privateer's Site doesn't appear to have been updated since mid-August.

I'd heard a rumor that the book would be out 'in 03', but that only gives them six weeks, and there has been little communication from the company about their progress, release dates, etc.

Is there anyone from PP in tha house?

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
I think the stock answer is, "It'll come out when it's ready." My understanding is that they are indeed hard at work at it, but taking their time to make sure it's of the highest possible quality.

Which is fine by me, and a lot of other people, I think. :)

talien

Community Supporter
Eridanis said:
I think the stock answer is, "It'll come out when it's ready." My understanding is that they are indeed hard at work at it, but taking their time to make sure it's of the highest possible quality.

Which is fine by me, and a lot of other people, I think. :)
Last time I did this, it brought out the other folks working on the book too, so here goes:

I'm working on a section of it. I work on it daily and the turnaround time for the sections I provide has been considerably accelerated. I don't have a deadline but I can tell you that the book is definitely in cruising towards the finish line.

So yes, the book exists. It will be fantastic (I'm biased, of course).

For more information on what I'm contributing, see my web site (http://michael.tresca.net). I update it very frequently.

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
talien said:
Last time I did this, it brought out the other folks working on the book too, so here goes:

I've worked on sections of the book but, at the moment, I'm not working on anything for this particular book. Based on what I've seen it will be a very good book and well worth the wait. Of course, I have been wanting this book for quite some time now.

JamesM

First Post
I've got a small section to write on the book at the moment, but, as everyone else has said, it's in the final stretch now. The pieces I have to work on are small ones, filling in holes primarily, so I'd expect that we'll be seeing the project wrapped up very soon. When I cannot say, because I honestly don't know. I will say, though, that the game mechanical stuff alone will make it well worth purchasing, never mind the really cool setting.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads