• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where are my players?

Kelleris

Explorer
My two game threads seem to have either petered out or gone on some unscheduled hiatus. This is probably a result of my less-than-stellar ability to concentrate on my games this semester. (Stupid thesis!)

But still, where is everyone? :confused:

I'm looking for Zerth, Jolmo, and Ferrix in particular. I know where to find the others, and Isida's off studying.

Oh, and Ashy too. Actually, I had a question for you. I sent you that template when we started your Up from the Dust game. Since you had to discontinue it, could you tell me what plans you had for the template, if any? Or just what you thought of it, generally? I'm all curious!

Ferrix

Explorer
Just sort of scattered between school and things at the moment, so my devotion is sadly lacking. I try to keep up, will check in.

Jolmo

First Post
I'm here, I was waiting for the initiative chain to move on a little. There's still 3 NPC groups and 4 PCs before me...

I'll make a post soon now though, as I think I'm far enough away from the action for them to affect me much before my turn. :uhoh:

Kelleris

Explorer
Heh, yeah. I was going to NPC Illira, but Zerth's usually very good posting and, well, I have no idea what she was planning to do... :uhoh:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads