• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where can I buy individual D&D minis...

Steel_Wind

Legend
Probably the best (and largest) place to buy them online is www.popularcollections.com

I can confirm three of us in our group have pruchsed from popularcollections frequently and the service and product has been prompt and accurate to a T.

ebay is a source as well and on a dollar-per-figure basis, they tend to look cheaper; but for the most part - they only look that way. The shipping and handling costs that most ebay vendors charge is enormous and in the vast majority of cases will make popularcollections a more economical choice.

Trading via maxminis has its strengths and weaknesses.

DaveStebbins

First Post
I've had a bunch of good orders from The Card Vault. Their prices are competitive, their shipping is reasonable, their website is easy to navigate with good pictures of the minis, and they only show minis they have in stock (some other sites don't - you only find out something is out of stock when you try to add it to your cart).

http://www.thecardvault.com

-Dave

Oryan77

Adventurer
Try the Miniatures Trading and RPG Marketplace forum here on Enworld. Lots of Enworld users sell or trade minis all the time. Of course there's the risk of being scammed, but just make sure the person selling them has already made deals before. I'm in the process of selling a boatload of commons/uncommons on ebay. I have some Harbinger up right now but I plan to add a bunch from Abberations & Deathknell.

If you're looking for anything in particular, feel free to email me and I'd be glad to sell you anything I have at a better price than you'll find on any online stores. We don't need to use ebay either unless you prefer. I've made lots of sales here on Enworld.

oryan1977 at yahoo.com

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads