• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where can I find Downloadable Blank battlemats

I read in a recent Dungeon article that one of the groups downloads 1 inch blank battlemats to draw what they want on it and color it in. DOes anyone know where these can be found? I looked everywhere for them, and so far have come up with the big bupkiss. Please help. I would like to use them for the same reasons that the writer did. Thanks for your help! :)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Can't you use a ruler, make a one inch grid on a piece of paper, and pretty much have the same thing?

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
I used Corel Draw to create 1" grids to print out. Works fine for me.

I believe that Skeleton Key Games also has a large blank and empty room in one of their promo packages, which can be printed out repeatedly, cut up, and used as needed.

knitnerd

First Post
Mark said:
Can't you use a ruler, make a one inch grid on a piece of paper, and pretty much have the same thing?

I hit the office supply store and got a pad of 50 27 inch by 34 inch sheets with one inch grids for $5.00. Cheaper and easier than printing it out.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads