• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where in the EN World are you? [Renamed]

Where in the EN World are you?

• Canada

Votes: 13 7.3%
  • USA

Votes: 121 67.6%
  • The UK

Votes: 9 5.0%
  • Other European Country (please specify)

Votes: 18 10.1%
  • Mexico

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Central America (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South America (please specify)

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Asia (please specify)

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Australia/New Zealand

Votes: 12 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.1%

Eternalknight

First Post
dpdx said:

Dude! The Thorpedo! How could you skip that? And his teammate, the world's coolest looking human being, Peter Klim!

Tsk. Sad day indeed, when a Yank has to take up for you Ozzies.

Well, I just thought that one was soooo obvious that it didn't need to be said ;)

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
'Other'?!?

I'm posting from Johannesburg, South Africa and feeling mildly indignant that the entire African continent is now called 'Other'.

(Technically, there could also be some readers posting from antarctica, one of the other oceanic countries or international waters, but I'm going to ignore this detail so as not to detract from my indignation.)

;)

Talvisota

First Post
Ah, yes, central asia. Now that you have known where it is since Sept 11, 2001.

No FLGS here, but I enjoy visiting them when I take my annual stateside trip!

Doing? I am spending the US taxpayer's money in ways that would absolutely infuriate them if they knew about it (not that they would get up the gumption to do anything about it anyway, they'd probably just spend even more.) I myself am tax-exempt, however. Ha, ha, ha!

FreeTheSlaves

Adventurer
Hee hee, too bad Eternal Knight

[Q]Oh... MY.... GOD..... You put us Aussies in with New Zealand!!!! The horror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/Q]

Time to recognise the new power arising in the South Pacific.

(But only after we change to a republic/our name to Aotearoa/flag and anthem. We officially call our two islands the 'north' and 'south':( )

Eternalknight

First Post
FreeTheSlaves said:
Hee hee, too bad Eternal Knight

[Q]Oh... MY.... GOD..... You put us Aussies in with New Zealand!!!! The horror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/Q]

Time to recognise the new power arising in the South Pacific.

(But only after we change to a republic/our name to Aotearoa/flag and anthem. We officially call our two islands the 'north' and 'south':( )

Bah! :p

Drawmack

First Post
If anyone has an image they simply need toyed with to turn it into an avatar email it to tomender@ptd.net with a brief note about how you would like it modified (i.e. is it okay to trim bits, etc.)

Autstrailias contributions to the world also include:
Midnight Oil, Men At Work, AC/DC and Vegamite. Granted I'm pretty sure the last one was invented during some kind of beer famine.

"We're all out of beer."
"Hey, there's some hard stuff in the bottom of the keg."
"Well scrape it out it might have some alcohol in it."

But I digress.

Though one of Austrilias greatest contributions to the world is often overlooked, they've left the rest of us alone and minded their own business. Something that the US, which I call home, is notoriously bad at doing and a big part of the reason terrorists target us.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads