• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where is Monte Cook from? (Also, where are *you* from?)

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
I grew up in Sandusky, MI. We had a population of about 1000 people, about two thirds of which were school going children. Sandusky is a farm town which is basically isolated from any sort of metropolitan influence. Surprisingly, most of the kids I went to school with were into rap.

Abdomens

First Post
Psionicist said:
A small town in Sweden with a population of about 3000, located near the 's' in "Uppsala":

sweden-map.jpg
I grew up and still live in Denmark, virtually on the border to Germany (That's the green thing on the map.).

Thanks for borrowing the map ;)

LightPhoenix

First Post
I was born and grew up in Syracuse, NY, so I recognize all those small little towns people are talking about. :p In fact, several people I knew went to Fredonia and Oneonta. I did a brief stint in Binghamton, NY for college. If things go the way I hope with grad school applications, I'll be moving to Los Angeles (USC) come this summer, otherwise I'll be going to Boston (BU) or staying here (SU).

Remove ads