• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Unearthed Arcana Where is the new Unearthed Arcana article?

Dire Bare

Legend
The sense of entitlement, with this edition, has reached new (or old, "traditional" garbage?) bounds.

Yeah, we haven't "missed" any articles, we are not "owed" any articles. We were not promised a certain number or type of articles each month.

They come out when they come out. Yeesh.

Dire Bare

Legend
When did they say it comes out on the first Monday?

When did they say articles come out on the 1st of the month?

Wizards has not many any announcements or promises of when articles would be released, but they do tend to follow a schedule as Merric pointed out above.

justinj3x3

Banned
Banned
Wow. I didn't read any posts that made me feel the people posting were entitled, just genuinely curious. What I do see is people being mean and judgmental because they want to go above and beyond defending their precious WOTC when there is nothing to defend. Looks like the 'lovely' folks with the lousy attitudes towards people from the D&D forums are moving over to ENWorld. Honestly the people defending WOTC in a bitter fashion are more annoying than the haters in my eyes.

Magistus71

Explorer
When did they say articles come out on the 1st of the month?

Wizards has not many any announcements or promises of when articles would be released, but they do tend to follow a schedule as Merric pointed out above.

They stated it would be a monthly article, so far it's come out the first week of the previous months. I had thought that it was at the beginning, but MerricB pointed out that it will most likely be the first Monday of the month, which is coming up.

So the confusion is all on my part.

Remove ads