• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

where would you go?

ForceUser

Explorer
EricNoah said:
If you could visit just one place in any fantasy world (published or no, gaming-related or no), where would you go and why? How long would you stay and what would you want to do while you were there?
Eberron >> Sharn >> Firelight District

Changeling prostitutes. 'Nuff said.

The Tomb of Horrors.

:D

Probably Shorosakhar, the City of the Dragontruce from my own homebrew world. Imagine an entire metropolis built to great wyrm scale. A 20 mile long skyline of colossal towers and eyries, with the massive temples of Bahamut and Tiamat anchoring opposite sides of the city.

HeapThaumaturgist

First Post
Oddly enough, probably one of the worlds from David Eddings' earlier works. I read those when I was younger, and the idea of meddlesome, present deities is interesting.

I've never much been enthused with the thought of getting stuck in the worlds of D&D. I'm sure I'd end up living out my days as a 3rd level Expert with ranks in Craft (Writing) and not enough gold to buy a Cure Disease potion when I got sick with the flu in the winter.

Y'know. Like now.

--fje

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Freedom City is high on the list, as is New York City in the Marvel Universe.
The city of Haven, in Valdemar, or Kethry's White Winds mage school.

Gilladian

Adventurer
I'm with Slife. Oz has always been my favorite place to imagine actually going. Narnia would be a second choice. And how about the land of the Blue Fairy Book? Not fairyland, but fairy-tale-land. All places where bad stuff can happen, but good always triumphs in the end.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads