• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Where's the Pathfinder and OGL games forums?

JoelF

First Post
With the message board reorganization, I can't find anything on the boards that relates to games that aren't D&D. There's the D&D 3rd edition and older boards, and the 4E boards, and that's it. I know that there was a poll on the old OGL game board about should it get merged, but if that's the case, I have to say that the merging is already a failure - I can't find any of the threads on those topics.

Maybe that was the point, but for what I'm interested in reading, this change effectively killed ENWorld's boards. I might still check out the front page, but can't really see using the rest of the site anymore.

Crothian

First Post
dmccoy1693 said:
Kind of hard to tell. It looks like 4E discussion has taken over this forum as well.

It is the game of the moment so that is to be expected. If you want Pathfinder threads here, start them :D

Jack99

Adventurer
dmccoy1693 said:
Kind of hard to tell. It looks like 4E discussion has taken over this forum as well.

This is a RPG forum. Isn't it natural/logical that most of the threads are devoted to the game that is by far the most popular?

I do feel sorry for the fans of a fringe game like PF RPG being put in the same forum as the 800 lbs gorilla. I would have done it differently for sure.

EDIT: Disclaimer. My comment wasn't to be understood as something negative about PF RPG. It looks to be an improved version of WotC's 3.5, and if 4e wasn't coming out, I am pretty sure I would be playing the alpha. But I don't see it as having a big following, compared to 4e for instance.

Last edited:

Minicol

Adventurer
Supporter
Crothian said:
It is the game of the moment so that is to be expected. If you want Pathfinder threads here, start them :D

So how do you explain the ones that were already there magically disappeared ?

And if they still exist (I assume they don't), where are they ?

EDIT : right, sorry, I am getting better at navigating them. sorry about that.

Last edited:

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
Ah shoot. I saw the "4E" for certain forums and didn't look any further. I didn't notice that it was only rules discussions. Dang. Oh well.

Remove ads