• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which Animals would you like to see in a PDF?

Which Animals would you like to see in a PDF?

• African Animals

Votes: 16 18.4%
  • Australian Animals

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • Asian Animals

Votes: 11 12.6%
  • European Animals

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • Ocean Animals

Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Fantasy Animals

Votes: 24 27.6%

cleavthorn

Explorer
Assuming rpgnow ever get an address up on where to send cahiers checks or money orders sent to, you are guaranteed sales on all three on my behalf.

From RPGNow's frequently asked questions:

If you live in the USA you can get a money order and post it to us. Any bank or post office and most gas stations and grocery stores will make a money order for you for a fee of under $1. Leave the exact order you want in your shopping cart, print the page out and send it with a money order for the right amount to RPGNow.com, 4631 S. 108th Street, Greenfield, WI 53228. We suggest you include the special RPGNow deposit product in this order - then you'll have some money in the system when you make your next order.

Astalanya

First Post
Please, keep them coming! Animals are a sorely neglected monster creation area, especially with those of us doing druid- and ranger-oriented campaigns.

Thank you! :D

cleavthorn

Explorer
Thanks!
I intend to make an Animal Archive for all the continents as well as oceanic, city and maybe even extraplanar animals.

I have other projects in the works AND I have a full time job and a family, so they come slowly.

Remove ads