• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Which Countries are Cheliax's Main Adversaries?

koesherbacon

First Post
Just a simple question, which countries are Cheliax's main adversaries?

My main group of adventurers are attempting to stop some Cheliaxians from opening a portal to Coctyus and a new member to our group is going to be joining soon. I'd like him to be from one of Cheliax's enemy nations so he and the group can learn they have similar goals and will decide to work together that way.

Thanks a lot!

crinosg

First Post
Some other ones who would oppose Cheliax:

Lastwall: Lawful Good Paladin controlled nation. Definitely against Cheliax (Plus they are on Lake Encarthan with Isger, one of Cheliax's holdings). I think the only reason Lastwall doesn't ride over them right away is because they are currently fighting a losing war against the Orcs of the hold of Belkzen.

Nirmathas: The land of chaotic Good rangers and freedom fighters. They also share a border with Isger and Nidal. A former Chelish nation, they'd probably love to stick it to them.

Molthune: A Lawful Neutral nation of expansionists currently trying to conquer Nirmathas. It was mentioned they are paying bandits to destabilize Isger so they can conquer it later. Plus they are another former Chelish holding. They would definitely be interested in undermining Cheliax in any way they can.

Taldor: The crumbling empire that once controlled Cheliax, they definitely have aspirations of regaining their former glory and putting the upstart Chelish back in their place.

Rahadoum: Cheliax's neighbors across the ocean. The militant Atheist nation of Rahadoum would definitely be interested in stopping Cheliax from opening a portal to Hell.

Hope that helps.

Remove ads