D&D 3E/3.5 Which DnD3E 'Premium' reprint would you like to see next?

Book of 9 Swords...

I know it was a bit controversial, but it gave a lot of power and versatility to people who want to play warrior types and not be surpassed by caster types as much. (a power gamed warblade is still not as OP as codzilla from core, but it is way closer to an average caster then any other melee class)

jokamachi

Explorer
How about Sunless Citadel/Forge of Fury/Speaker In Dreams/Standing Stone/Heart of Nightfang Spire/Deep Horizon/Lord of the Iron Fortress/Bastion of Broken Souls super campaign?

All together in one book would be nice. I'd also like to see Age of Worms and Savage Tide get the same treatment.

Joining the calls for a Rules Cyclopedia (followed by Creature Catalogue) reprint.

For 3e, as they're sticking to core books and likely don't want to commit to reprinting an entire sub series stuff like the Draconomicon or any of the Complete Splat books.
So I'm hoping for Unearthed Arcana. That book needs a little extra attention and is semi-core, being one of the few SRD products.

delericho

Legend
The "Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting" book. Especially if they upgrade it to 3.5e using the material from the "Player's Guide to Faerun" (and other sources). That book is probably the single best take on a campaign setting book I've seen. In fact, it's too good - so comprehensive is that book that it pretty much negates any need for further supplements for the setting!

GrayLinnorm

Explorer
Deities and Demigods Cyclopedia. Wonder if they'll do the 1e Fiend FolioWildand Monster Manual II or the 2e Tome of Magic. Hopefully though, they'll get 5e done before they have to reprint Wilderness Survival Guide or ​Complete Book of Elves.

ShinHakkaider

Adventurer
I havent bought any of the premium reprints. Mostly because I have PDF's of all of the 1st Ed stuff I wanted to keep and wasnt a huge fan of 2nd Ed. I still have most of my 3E / 3.5 Stuff.

But if WOTC put out a compiled Age of Worms and Savage Tide book for $120 each? I'd buy those in a HEARTBEAT. Also? RULES CYCLOPEDIA. That's like a license to print money right there.

Remove ads