Pathfinder 1E Which Dragon type should I pick???

Gfreak2x9

Explorer
I almost forgot to ask is a Sapphire dragon the same as a Blue dragon? In the event that they are different what system is this from?

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
It makes its first 3e appearance in Monster Manual II, but you can see some stats in the old psionics handbook web enhancement (search for "sapphire dragon" on the page).

Here are some Pathfinder-format stats that should work well. I'd also give it dimension door and continual light as spell-like or psionic abilities 3-5 times/day to play up its teleportation and light angles a bit more.

Unfortunately, sapphire dragons, as part of the gem dragons, are part of a group of dragons that never got really great write-ups in 3e. The best source for the story info on sapphire dragons is probably the 2e Monstrous Manual. Combine that with the pathfinder stats I linked to above, and I think you've got a good recipe.

Gfreak2x9

Explorer
Unfortunately, sapphire dragons, as part of the gem dragons, are part of a group of dragons that never got really great write-ups in 3e. The best source for the story info on sapphire dragons is probably the 2e Monstrous Manual. Combine that with the pathfinder stats I linked to above, and I think you've got a good recipe.

I just looked at all of these! Thank you my good sir, this is quality stuff! Thanks a million! My campaign is better now then it was before thanks to your contributions. I've sent you a friend request, you seem like a great contact to have! I'm new to ENworld but everyone here has been such a joy to talk with! I sincerely thank you, and everyone else who has helped. Before this I would have spent weeks getting this done, thanks to all of you it only took a few days! I must have said thank you so much that you're ready to puke, but I have never felt so welcomed by an RPG community. ENworld will from this point on be a place I can truly call home!

Remove ads