• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which On-line SRD do you use?

Which On-line SRD do you use.

• Poll closed .

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
The Hyptertext one. The site goes pretty quickly for me and it has lots of extras.

Vascant

Wanderer of the Underdark
Fast and easy. I even emailed him to tell him thanks because of his work my own work goes much smoother.

Jans Carton if you are reading this.. Thanks again!

Can't say anything about anything else because I just don't use them

reveal

Adventurer
I used to use the Sovelior/Sage SRD for a long time. Then I found the Hypertext SRD and haven't look back. Both are laid out and easy to use, but I like the Hypertext better simply because you can search it.

Kvantum

First Post
I subscribed to Hypertext just to get the downloadable version. I know Sovelier/Sage is downloadable, but it doesn't matter to me. d20srd.org is so much better, it's no contest in my eyes, and Jans' work is deserving of my support.

DaveStebbins

First Post
I use the Sovelior/Sage SRD, downloaded to my home and work computers, and also to my USB key, in case I need it somewhere else.

Though I also have the TheRaven & stephenh SRD downloaded at home, and use it occasionally too.

-Dave

I used to use the SRD on Wizard's site. Then, I tried the Sovelior / Sage version, and liked it, but the load times were too ornery.

So, I went back to the one on Wizard's site. Since I know it well enough, I can find what I'm looking for in about the same amount of time it would take me to look through the others, so I don't have a particularly engaging reason to switch.

orsal

LEW Judge
For a while I was relying on Sovelior/Sage, but when I discovered the Carton version, with all the convenience of Sovelior/Sage but also more rules, I switched over. At the time, Sovelior and Sage hadn't added the Psionic or Divine sections, even though the official WOTC SRD had incorporated them months earlier. (I just now noticed that they now are in the S/S SRD.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads