Let's see...

Sep's 'Wyre' threads.
Destan's 'Sins of the Fathers' threads.
Blackdirge's 'Metamorphosis'.
Herremann's 'Happenings of Lucifus Cray'

Oh, and who could forget:
Rel's 'Quests of Samantha the Red' :D

Funeris said:
Well here's what I'm subscribed to (and thus what I recommend...in no particular order mind you, I just scribbled down my SH subscriptions in the order EnWorld gave it to me):

- Ranger Wickett's "Mother of Dreams"

Funeris, I just wanted to let you know that I wasn't going to be updating any more of it online, because I was writing it as a novel. If you're interested, though, I have another, oh, 70 pages or so written, available in a Word document. And I've got a new storyhour, a Modern fantasy adventure which I'll be updating tomorrow.

wedgeski

Adventurer
I'm relatively new to Story Hour readage but have got hopelessly addicted to two of the staples, namely, of course, PirateCat's and Sagiro's (via the awesome PDF). Rel's Quests of Samantha the Red/Blue is also pretty unmissable. Other than that I dabble in several a week (currently Medallion's d20 Modern and Rel's now-complete Faded Glory III) and will certainly subscribe to a few more in good time.

Funeris

First Post
RangerWickett said:
Funeris, I just wanted to let you know that I wasn't going to be updating any more of it online, because I was writing it as a novel. If you're interested, though, I have another, oh, 70 pages or so written, available in a Word document. And I've got a new storyhour, a Modern fantasy adventure which I'll be updating tomorrow.

RangerWickett, I actually knew that. :D I've actually poured through the info on your website as well. And I've been meaning to drop you an email to get the follow up on your teaser. Thanks for reminding me.

~Fune

MonsterMash

First Post
I don't read that many due to timeconstraints
anything by Barsoomcore
The one true game: According to Hoyle (Diaglo's OD&D) campaign
are the only things I currently read apart from my own (see sig)

Remove ads